Don't panic, I am here. I've had a day out and took lots of pics, it's taking a while to sort them out. I'll be as quick as I can. Don't wait up, they will still be there tomorrow, ha ha.
No excuses Marm! Lets see 'em tomorrow. Hope the weather was as good for you as it has been here. Look forward to seeing your day, as I didn't do much.
Come in to my Echo Chamber. I sometimes copy and paste good news and bad news. You may respond with a comment. I may or may not publish it.
Sweet seventeen and never been kissed
Publicity shots in France with Sir Alistair Morton on the Eurostar.
Time for a break in my truck
Guided tour of Barcelona Football Stadium
My 60th Birthday showing my first bus pass
Makeover for Chat Magazine
Trying out some roller blades I bought from a car boot sale
A walk over the Humber Bridge
Late evening charity walk for a Hospice.
Who am I ?
A retired lorry driver who is trying to keep my life normal, while those all around me are losing their minds. This is my diary. What I do and what I think about. You are welcome to read it. Toodle pip.
I shall wait patiently.
ReplyDeleteLove from Mum
xx
Ow! did you get a train ride?
ReplyDeletefrom House fairy
No excuses Marm! Lets see 'em tomorrow. Hope the weather was as good for you as it has been here. Look forward to seeing your day, as I didn't do much.
ReplyDeleteSorry, that's it for tonight. Uploaded 27 pics, will add the words in the morning. I'm off to bed. Good night.
ReplyDelete