Wednesday 5 January 2022

Truth bombs.

 I vowed to myself that I would take a step back from the current situation, and concentrate on only the positive, and make plans to enjoy my own life. Although I am no longer posting on the Research page it doesn't mean that I have stopped reading up on the situation. I am still processing information for my own benefit.  

I am pleased to say that many more people are coming forward and delivering their own Truth Bombs. This is the new term given to those who have put themselves at the forefront of speaking out against the unfair and unjust way those at the head of Governments are pushing forward their narrative. A narrative that was created by an unelected body of the richest people on earth, and who have the money to control everything that comes out of the mouths of the politicians.  

Truth Bombers are everywhere, they have the knowledge, and the experience, of what is going on at ground level. These are the people who have been vilified on social media platforms, have been cancelled, deleted, and had their whole careers shut down. Luckily a lot of them have retired from paid work, so they are able to find new non censoring  platforms to get their messages out there. Those that are still working run the risk of losing their jobs. 

Truth Bombers are our warriors, they have their army of followers which is growing by the day. People are beginning to question everything, and they are getting close to the real reason why so many restrictions are being imposed on ordinary citizens world wide. Why are Governments pushing jabs so hard, there has to be a reason. They have peddled lies for so long they have lost sight of common sense. You cannot obliterate a virus with endless treatments. Zero cases is a fools dream. 

There is no point in covering old ground over and over again. Ongoing debates about masks, jabbs, lockdowns are all going round in circles. They will keep this going for as long as it suits them. 

Those who are controlling all of this have moved on, and so must we. In the beginning any mention of the World Economic Forum and the Great Reset were scoffed at as a conspiracy. Now it is becoming apparent that this is real. Some of the news channels are picking up on it. People will continue to rubbish it because they can't get their head round the fact that this hasn't been about health, it's been about control. 

Stop moaning about people not wearing masks, not getting a shot, and not following the rules, whatever they happen to be at the time. Leap ahead six months, a year, two years, to the next stage in the plan. What comes after is a whole lot worse than what we have endured so far. 

 If you can't keep up, or cope, with how things are moving on, you can close your eyes and ears and live in your own little bubble. Those who are ahead of the game can be planning how they are going to survive. 

An increase in Truth Bombers, people willing to speak out, can turn this around. A short video by Dr Robert Malone. 

Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon.  ilona  

24 comments:

  1. I look at both sides of any issue, search, search again, and again. I can agree that the rich run things (they always have) This is a facebook page from a local health professional; he does not have an agenda, he is telling the truth of what he encounters daily. please have a read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't include a link in your comment. I only follow two groups on face book, and have six friends. That's enough for me. One health professional from one location tells me nothing, I have read hundreds of those type of reports. Look at the bigger picture.

      Delete
  2. I expect that this comment will cause some uncomfortableness with some people, but hey ho; as someone else pointed out - there is no chance of voting out a communist government, the only way to get back your freedom is to have a possible bloody revolution. Obviously I don't want the entire world to get to that point.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are at the top of a slippery slope, once we step off the edge there is no going back. Better to fight now with words than to shed blood later.

      Delete
  3. As ever since about five years I am (walking and standing) with you, Ilona. Also in this...
    My personal goal is to keep up and stick with you and with it. My way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do your own thing, Jeanneke. Just don't fall asleep. Stay awake and you will be fine.

      Delete
  4. You know already that I dont share your thoughts on covid, however I do think it will be interesting to watch developments in Australia with regard to Novak Djokovic, he has had covid but is opposed to vaccination. He was given a medical exemption to play in the Australian open tennis. When he flew in he was kept under armed guard for hours as there had been a mistake.
    High profile cases like these divide opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe he is waiting for a flight out. He has made his point. Who would want to stay there anyway.

      Delete
    2. Sorry Ilona but you are wrong here. He is t waiting for a flight out he is appealing deportation after Australia cancelled the visa. It is being reported the federal court will meet on Monday. It is not a question of him “having made his point” - he does want to stay because he wants to beat Federer and Nadal’s grand slam record.

      Delete
    3. Well I hope he gets the games that he wants, and I hope he wins. I have no idea who this man is or what he does. I admire him for having the balls to stand his ground.

      Delete
    4. Katie Hopkins has made a video about this. She rightly calls Novak a hero. All those people who criticise what he has done, saying he should be thrown out, support the idea that the taking away of freedom is a good thing. As Katie says, what level of your freedom are you willing to give away. What happens when you are no longer allowed to drive a car or leave the place where you live.
      https://youtu.be/9YJIqBawUAA

      Delete
    5. A message from Novak's father.
      “My son is hostage in Australia tonight but he has never been more free.
      From this moment, Novak has become a symbol and leader of the free world, the world of countries and of poor and oppressed people.

      https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx6IwmZ41JUT9SDl4ws6s_zzRTqaNW1H9R

      Delete
  5. From the USA a friend told us about three dead bodies that had been burned in a fire. Each one had a toe tag that said died of covid. Because hospitals are paid for each case of covid that is reported !!! What does that tell us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cover ups and corruption are everywhere. I am not surprised.

      Delete
    2. That friend in the U.S. is incredibly misinformed. Health care professionals cannot willy nilly assign Covid as a cause of death. Please fact check before posting. It's so disheartening to read these unfounded claims that diminish the great work that our healthcare professionals are doing under incredible stress.

      Delete
    3. I don't know what goes on in the US, but here it is well documented that doctors were instructed to put covid on the death certificate, when they had died of something else.

      Delete
  6. I'm with you ilona many have been cancelled on tv including Alex belfield from BBC and radio he as a YouTube channel the voice of Reason.. the government's want to have us all controlled like machinery .. i no where all this is heading and it's to dominate the masses of people around the globe.. look at this going cashless I hate it that's not my method of paying I prefer good old cash money life is full of misery the main stream media television are churning it out fear fear fear we must be scared I switch the tv off and put comedy on YouTube and watch your video's as you have such so much common sense which is In decline nowadays meanqueen (ilona)



    Best Wishes
    - Levi ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have gone off Alex a bit, he rants too much. He is more about show biz because that's what he has been involved in for many years. I am not interested in what Katie Price does next. I am impressed with his piano playing.

      I agree with getting a comedy fix. I watched Open All Hours last night as my preferred light hearted entertainment.

      Delete
    2. Yes i no what you mean ilona he as been involved with showbiz and mainly it's all on that he's YouTube channel,
      I enjoy open all hours Granville feeetch a cloth lad😂

      Levi x

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yes it is. There are more little gems like that.

      Delete
  8. I am excited about a new video due to be released on Saturday the 15th of January at 7pm. Brand New Tube are turning out to be an excellent platform for free speech. Many yoootooobers are moving over to it.

    Planet Lockdown are releasing their feature length documentary in ten languages. The trailer shows several names I am familiar with. Something positive to look forward to.
    https://brandnewtube.com/watch/planet-lockdown-exclusive-premier-on-brand-new-tube-sat-15th-jan-7pm-uk_tGIeOOzbpqKutua.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. OCD. You just can't leave alone.
    Stop making attention-seeking posts and you won't get attention then (whether from those who agree or disagree with you).

    You also seem to love all the drama..
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I welcome the attention if it gets the message across that the world is heading for a totalitarian nightmare. I am doing my bit for the cause I believe in, not sitting on my arse moaning about lockdowns and masks. A drama is undoubtedly unfolding, which has all the ingredients of developing into a full scale war. If you don't like what I say, you don't have to come here.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.