Wednesday 7 December 2022

Starting a new arty project

Coffee Morning was rather lively this morning. It was nice to go to a warm place for a couple of hours. Now that I am a regular, been three times now, they don't need to ask what kind of coffee would I like. My usual, thank you. I choose a cake and they bring the drink to the table. 
I took the button picture with me, plus two smaller hand made items. Maybe someone might like to buy something. The Christmassy table banner sold for a tenner. Next week they are having a party. They told me I could take some more crafty gifts to offer for sale. I think smaller items for £10 or less would be best. I will give any money made to our local Cat Rescue. 
It is sunny, but cold outside. A Billy walk is planned for this afternoon. 
I recorded this video yesterday. 
I'll tell you a little story about the sweatshirt I am wearing. I bought it in New York 22 years ago. A month or two after that I was out with my then boyfriend. We stopped at a pub for a meal. A man came across from another table and said, 'excuse me but I see you have connections with the New York Police Department'. He said, 'I was a chief inspector for many years in London, and would just like to welcome you'. I thought, oh heck, he thinks it's real. I had to put him right. Erm, I am a lorry driver from Scunthorpe. Chuckle chuckle. 😁   
That's about it for now. Thanks for popping in. 
Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments: