Thursday 8 December 2022

Sunset and moonrise

Lunch today was a chopped onion, spinach, and some green lentils. Cooked in a pan with a splash of oil and seasoning. Add an egg, and serve on a slice of toast and peanut butter. Very nice. 

The sun was out so I went a walk. It was bitter cold so I put my big jacket on with the furry hood. I'm not sure why they are digging trenches in this field. This is all new, I haven't been here for three weeks. 

These signs of everywhere, even though they have not started work on this field yet. 

Very strange. Underground pipes or cables, maybe. I haven't heard about any plans to put buildings on this land. Maybe they are going to extend the windfarm in this direction. 

They have built a small compound to store the equipment. 
These little robots seem to be guarding it. Cameras possibly. I will keep my eye on this because I am nosey. 


Heading back towards the village and the sun is coming down. 





Looking across in the other direction and the moon is visible. 




It was a good walk, even though it was very cold. I did something that I have never done before. When I got back I went in the pub to get warmed up. I won't be making that a regular habit. 

Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona 

No comments: