Friday 27 January 2023

A few pics from the walk today

There wasn't a whisper of wind today. No sun, just overcast, and not cold. I made a short diversion from my normal walk to see if there was anything interesting to photograph on the Industrial Estate. What a depressing place it was. 
The floral tributes adorning this tree looked like they had been there for about six months. Now dead flowers wrapped in tattered plastic wrappings. I don't know if the person died because their car hit the tree, as it often happens, or were they placed there because the deceased was a well known work colleague. I don't know, but someone could tidy it up a bit and removed the debris. 
The lower branches have been cut off this tree. Presumably because it is so close to the building. 

This abandoned and derelict building has been here for ages. Must be about time to take it down. 


Off I went across the fields towards home. I don't know why I am attracted to this wonky tree. Maybe I feel sorry for it because it looks lonely and sad. 
Best get a move on, the lights are coming on over Scunthorpe way. 

I made a walk and talk video, I'll get it uploaded for tomorrow.

Thanks for popping in. Enjoy your weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.