Sunday 29 January 2023

Stand in the Park

It's been a good a good day today. This morning the sun was out so I went to Central Park to meet up with my Stand in the Park buddies. We meet at the fountain and talk about the current situation. Nice to speak with people who are all on the same wavelength. 
It's a big park and as I was walking back to the car I wondered what was happening over on the other side. Me being nosey I went to have a look. People were busy filling a garden with new plants. It all looks very colourful.   




Here is some info on a board. The sun was in my eyes and I chopped a bit off the side. I think you can get the gist of it. I like to see memorial gardens because someone has worked hard to design it and rally a team of volunteers to look after it. Lets hope that it gives people years of pleasure.  
Next I went to Go Outdoors to look at the camp beds. I had seen some which might fit into the car, a possible upgrade to the sun lounger I use. The young assistant carried one to the car to try it for size. Sadly it didn't fit, due to the position of the legs at the front. Not to worry, it was an idea. I can carry on camping with the sun lounger. 
A quick visit to Aldi on the way home. There was a few things I needed. It was a bit busy so I was in and out in double quick time. 
Back home for a cheese sandwich, then a Billy dog walk after. He was raring to go as usual. 
Richard Vobes (The Bald Explorer) has been busy making more videos. He put one out today which was interesting. He managed to get an interview with Andrew Bridgen. Those who follow will know he is the MP who has recently been sacked from his job for speaking out about the high numbers of vaxxx damaged people. Andrew spoke a bit about his background. He is a very clever man. If you want to see the interview it is here. Edit. This video has had 112k views. Keep going Richard. Still going up. Now 125k views.   
It's been a good day for Novack Djokovic. In 2022 he was unable to compete in the Australian Open due to the Australian Governments decision to cancel his visa. In 2023 he wins a 10th Australia Open. 🎾
Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.