Friday 16 June 2023

Impressive

Excuse me while I indulge in my passion. Something to watch while I eat breakfast. I don't very often watch trucking videos, but I came across Scott and his are exceptionally good. His shots from different angles as he goes about his daily workload, give impressive views of his skillful driving. Top notch editing. Brings back memories of my time with Leicester Heavy Haulage doing similar work. Get yourself a coffee and enjoy.
Scott talks about giving up his regular job and finding his own work as a self employed freelance driver, which is exactly what I did. I found a lot of work with owner drivers doing holiday relief. 
Catch ya later. 10 10 till we meet again.   ilona 

1 comment:

  1. Scott was good fun , makes me wish l had been able to drive lorries, back in the day xxxMary

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published after my approval.