Friday 16 June 2023

We Are Warriors.

Hearing this again makes me feel very emotional. I am reminded of the people I met at the Better Way Conference. We all bonded over those four days. We shared kindness and love, and were part of a big happy family. This song was played every day, as a reminder of why we were all there. It reinforces the way that I feel, that we are on the right path. 
An anthem for warriors in all walks of life, to stand up for what we believe for the sake of humanity and our children.
Share the love, not the hate. 
Goodnight.   ilona

2 comments:

  1. omg Ilona, what a beautiful stirring song, I shall keep this and watch it often. thanks so much. Briony x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly gives me hope each time I hear it.

      Delete

Comments will be published after my approval.