Thursday 3 August 2023

Shopping, walking, and eating.

I did my main shop at Sainsbury's yesterday, just for a change. A much bigger store, too big in fact but it's interesting to browse. I thought I might buy some dry kitten food, if the price was right. It wasn't, too expensive. 
Today I went to the Retail Park to mainly get some cat food, and a few other things. A bag of Purina One in a 750g size is £5 at Home Bargains. It is £7.50 at Sainsburys. I get the pink bags of kitten food. The cats like it, the hedgehogs like it, and the birds like it. I get through quite a bit of it. 
The weather has been a lot better today. This afternoon I went out for a walk. I couldn't resist getting my camera out and taking a pic of these cuties. They were running a few yards ahead of me on the edge of a field.  
This caught my eye in a hedge bottom. First of all I thought it was a football, it was so big. looking more closely it's like a huge mushroom. 
Won't be long now before they start the harvesting. 
Tea tonight was a pan of mushroom and broccoli soup. It was blooming lovely. The secret ingredient here is a slice of Danish Blue cheese. 
Now I'm going to have a half hour chill, and watch a video. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.