Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Car full.

I was only going to pick one bag of litter today, but things never work out just right. I headed off down Bagmoor Lane to tidy up the Car Park at the bottom end just before the Horse Riding place. There are several pull ins along the lane where people park to take their dogs a walk. I'll just stop here and see if there is any litter along the grass verges. There was. I ended up walking most of the lane with my trolley. It was nice and quiet, very little traffic. There is a farm and a chicken factory along there. Oooh look, I wanted a new set of headphones. 😁

Well blow me down, what have I found here. Two boxes of dumped advertising leaflets. Someone couldn't be bothered to walk around and stick them in peoples letter boxes. I left these behind to pick them up another time. They come from a shop in Doncaster.  Technically these are fly tipped, but if I report them to the Council it will take them ages to find them so I may as well move them myself. 
A bit further along the lane I came across some more leaflets. These are from a shop in Scunthorpe. I picked these up and put them in my car. To be left with my bags at my collection point. 

I drove a bit further to the Car Park, and filled a second bag with litter there. Car is now full, and I need to go home. There is a football, broken plastic storage box and lid, two plastic containers, 14 glass bottles, and two nitrous oxide cannisters. 
The Council cleared  this area today, and now I have gone and filled it up again. 😈

Now I have to empty my car ready for the MOT test tomorrow. 

Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are open.