Friday 6 February 2009

Learning to crochet.

I am spending a lot of time indoors at the moment, although the snow has almost cleared up here, it is so icy it's treacherous to walk anywhere. I've had a few short walks with my friends dog, but have to keep crossing the road to find a bit of pavement that is not covered in ice.

I've been learning to crochet today, but it's slow progress because my hands are cold. There are some excellent videos on youtube, I found this one particularly helpfull. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtmOEzm_OXQ&feature=channel There are several short videos explaining the basic stitches, enough to get me going. My mother taught me how to do this when I was a child, but I had forgotten. I'm going to close this down now and get some more practice.
Daily spend - nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.