Saturday 14 February 2009

Latest bag

This is my latest bag, I made it out of seven large plastic sacks. It's a shoulder bag with a long handle to go across your body, I think it is much safer to wear it like this rather than just over one shoulder. I knitted two pieces and joined them together using the rug pegger, and lined it with cotton fabric with a floral pattern. It's 11 inches by 8 inches. I think this bag is more a summer bag, perhaps for a day out when you don't need to carry a lot of stuff around.
Daily spend - nothing

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, looks especially pretty with the floral lining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my daily inspiration.
    I love the bag, it is really functional and pretty.
    Erna.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.