Sunday 14 June 2009

Henry the hellraiser

Just popped home to water my veg garden and wash the cats dishes, they licked their lips when I opened a tin of tuna fish for them as a treat. This is Henry, the dog I am looking after in the house sit.He is still a baby, but growing fast. We have had fun and games, he eats everything he can find so you daren't put anything on the floor. He has demolished the flower beds, chewed up a hard ball which I had to wrestle from him and bin it, then he was sick and is now feeling sorry for himself. Yesterday he decided that pulling the padded cushions to bits on the sun lounger was a good idea, foam everywhere. When he is hot he dives into the pond and looks so funny with all the green weeds over his face, such an innocent look, it wasn't me, makes me laugh. I can see this is going to be a nerve wracking week, I wonder what he is going to do next.Must get back, I hope the house is still there, ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the fun of a puppy! lol! Our young cockapoo loves to chew flower pots as well!

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.