Wednesday 26 June 2024

Making flower decorations

I've had the production line going today, making these flowers from plastic, vinyl, and cd's. The stalks are knitting needles. They will be for sale at our Summer Fair. 
I've found this picture of some I made a year ago. I only just started using cd's then. These all sold on the stall. They make colourful decorations for pot plants and flower beds. This is a video I recorded, on how to make them. 
It's been hot all day here. some gardening done, but not much. The ducks haven't been for two days now. I hope they are alright. 
You'll never believe it. As soon as I typed that last sentence, I looked out of the window, and YESSSSS, they have come back. That's a relief. 
And now the hedgehog has come out. It's in the middle of the garden, and it's still light. 

Anyway, I had better water up the pots and raised beds. It hasn't rained for a few days.

Catch ya tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona

2 comments:

  1. For the last 20 years, in May, we have a Mallard couple stop by in our back garden. They are there in the very early morning and then gone. No idea why our yard. Maybe a homing instinct? They don't nest, just treat the yard as a pit stop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi from Leicester.It is such a pleasure to watch the wildlife in our gardens.Im not lucky enough to have ducks and hedgehogs though.I enjoy watching and listening to the different birds that swoop down and even enjoy seeing the slug families,lol.I think the slugs have told their mates...oh come into Debbies garden and have your babies!.xx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.