Tuesday 18 June 2024

Relaxation video

Something nice and gentle to watch while drinking your coffee. Andrew has a new video out. Remember Mr Ditton, the camping and caravan and motorhome expert? I have been watching his videos for ages. If it wasn't for his Outer Hebrides series, I might have never been there. 
He now lives down south and has a proper job, but luckily he still makes videos. In this new format he rarely speaks. Although his knowledge on travel and the outdoors is phenomenal, he is concentrating more on the pleasures of getting out there to relax. A great antidote to the crazy times we live in. His photography and editing skills are perfection. 

The day we met at Whitby Station. I love his doggies, Dougal and Ted. 
And I was at Pickering the day after to watch the steam trains. I turned round and Andrew was there as well.  

Tuesday morning and the sun is shining. I have more gardening to do. Thanks for popping in.
Toodle pip.   ilona 

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed watching the video! He's a good videographer...so peaceful, that one.
    Enjoying your videos, as well!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Andrews videos are top notch. Always a joy to watch. Mine are very basic because I am not prepared to spend hours on the computer. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Debi from Leicester.That is a lovely photo of you and Andrew with his dogs!.I am going to save the video for viewing later on today...hopefully,it will take my stress levels down!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must check out that man. Isn't Whitby gorgeous. One of our favourite places to visit

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.