Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Tidying up down the lane.

 It was a 'pass' for the car MOT test this morning. That's a relief. 

I went back to Bagmoor Lane this afternoon, to pick up the second lot of leaflets which I left behind yesterday. Clambering over rocks and fallen tree branches was not easy. Those leaflets are heavy. I also bagged up two boxes of disgusting fly tipping which someone had thrown over the wall ages ago. I now need some more black bags.  I found some plastic crates which needed rescuing. 

I have done as much as I can down that Lane now, won't be going back for a while. Can you see the difference between my pile which I left yesterday, and how it's grown with todays pick added to it. 


I am pleased with that. It will be gone by the weekend. The Council usually collects on a Friday. Me picking up those leaflets has saved them a job. 
Apologies to my regular normal readers. Troll is being a pain in the arse. His head is a complete mess. 
Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.