Saturday 19 June 2021

All good so far.

 The parcel delivery company have sent me a text to say Liam will be delivering to me between 3.30 pm and 4.30pm. He doesn't need a signature and will take a photograph of the package in my doorway. I don't know if I need to be there because it can be put through the letterbox, that's if they haven't gone overboard with the packaging. The front door is glass so he could drop it through and take a photo of it on the mat. I will wait in just in case. 

An email has arrived from the suppliers, with the same details for delivery.

I am often taking in parcels for the neighbours. People post on our village page that parcels have gone missing, or been delivered elsewhere. They have to go looking for them. What a pain that is. I will be impressed if it all goes according to plan. I'll check in later and let you know. 

Toodle pip.   ilona

1 comment:

  1. We have "cat flap" deliveries here! Works a treat :) Or if we are out, then there is an Alternative Spot for them to be stowed away. Hope you have a trouble-free delivery anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.