Wednesday 2 June 2021

It's getting hotter

Yesterday was hot, I was quite sweaty. My rucksack stuck to my back. I like to take the small one if I am doing five miles or more. A drink and a snack is a must, plus other bits and bobs which I might need. I did six and a half miles. Tagged a bit extra onto my usual five miles. 
The pond is full of green slimy stuff . No ducks or swans to be seen. The water is still and clogged up with weed. 

The paths are narrower now, the grass is closing in on them. One path was completely overgrown as it is not used very often. More boots needed to stamp it down. I waded through knee high weeds trying to avoid the nettles on my bare legs. 
Beautiful blue sky with a welcome slight breeze. 
Remember this from April? 
The spuds are coming up. 
Ooooh look, there is me. Skinny white legs. 
Shall I go out today, nice to have a choice. I will have breakfast and think about it. Thanks to the Walkers for checking in. Some good miles there. 
Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.  ilona

PS. Editing this to pass on the news that Stefan's brother, Robert has passed away. With reference to the Sanity for Sweden post I did a few days ago. 
https://youtu.be/PVwpMN9jFfE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.