Friday 3 December 2021

All Saints Church in Gainsborough

For those who like churches you might like to take a walk around this one with me. It stands quite close to the town centre in Gainsborough, near to Old Hall, and across the road from the library. 

Today I have been mainly sewing. I went to my friends at 5.30pm, where we chatted over a glass of cider. I took some grapes and a cabbage for her guinea pig. She gave me a bowl of home made sherry trifle. She didn't have any cream but that didn't matter. I like sponge and peaches set in jelly. 
We'll catch up tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ✨✨❤🌟🌟really enjoyed this "ilona" What a beautiful church🏫

    Best Wishes Levi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for passing on the fantastic news about Sam :)

    H x

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.