Sunday, 16 August 2026

The wrong tribe.

 Good morning.

I think enough has been said about the rise and fall of Mr Arday, but I will pop in here with my own thoughts. He was dragged into the machine of wokery to satisfy the inclusion circus which is currently an epidemic of the lefties. He was bigged up as their poster guy, and encouraged to embroider his achievements into epic proportions, to massage the egos of the ghouls who see themselves as saviours of  the universe.  

Universities are the slaves of those who have pumped the most money into their sausage machines. They can all be bought. They will go to any lengths to ensure that no one will get in their way as they continue their rise to fame and fortune. Mr Arday was a gift, he was sacrificed on the alter of wokery. It suited their purpose to splash his achievements, however fragile they turned out to be, all over the media. 

This is what the radical left do. They drag you in. If at first it all goes well and you are accepted into the cult, eventually they will turn on you. Mr Arday suited their needs, for a while. But as soon as the press dug into his background and found it was not all it appeared to be, they left him to flounder on his own, with disastrous consequences. 

We see numerous examples of lefty speak, they are easy to spot. They are radicalised to the point of being incapable of acting alone. As I have said before, they hunt in packs. 

Rest in peace, Mr Arday. Sorry but you joined the wrong tribe. 

Catch you later. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might publish your comment, or I might not.