Oh boy, it's been hot again today. I started work in the garden a bit earlier than usual, to do some hedge trimming along the back hedge. It has gotten a bit out of control and I need to keep the height down. Two step ladders, shears, secateurs, and loppers were needed to attack it. The sun comes up behind it, so if I start early I can do it in the shade.
After several breaks of sitting down indoors for ten minutes, I eventually had to stop. It became too hot as the sun came round overhead and to the side. Time to retreat indoors at 3pm. Then I had plan 'B'. Go to The Range and get the cat food. On the way there I came across this fly tip. Now I've got to put a report on the Council web site.
I knocked up this video this morning. Not everything you see or hear on the internet is truthful and honest. There is a lot of fearmongering going on. It's up to you to sort out what you believe and what you don't. Some of it will be true, but there is a lot of theatre going on. A lot of drama. A lot of trickery. Calm down, take your time to digest everything and come to your own conclusions.
Now I am tired. I will continue in the garden tomorrow. For now I am going to get a mug of Horlicks.
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip. ilona
No comments:
Post a Comment
I might publish your comment, or I might not.