The weather was perfect for a five mile walk this afternoon. A local route that I haven't done for ages. Was great to be out in the countryside again. I took a snack and a drink, and my picking stick and a carrier bag. There wasn't any litter along the paths, but I found some along the roads. The tractor driver gave me a cheery wave.
This machine was parked in the corner of a field. They have put four security robots out to make sure it doesn't get nicked. I emptied the bag three times into bins. That slowed me up a bit. What normally takes me just over two hours to do the walk, today took me three and a half hours.
I shall sleep well tonight.
Amazing, the Traumatic Experience post has gone over the 1,000 views. That was a popular topic, I shall have to write some more like that. People seem to like it.
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip. ilona
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may comment. I may not reply. I may delete your comment. This is my diary.