This video resonates with me. Jennifer talks about how the plandemic affected her.
In March 2020, the WHO officially declared the COVID-19 outbreak a pandemic.In May 2023, the WHO declared an end to the public health emergency of international concern. Here’s what happened along the way.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I remember going to the small Tesco store to do my shopping because I had heard horror stories about the one way system in the big store.
I had a small basket of purchases as I approached the checkouts. I stepped forward a couple of feet while I was waiting, to browse the alcohol shelves, thinking I might buy a bottle of beer. A woman who was in front of me turned round and glared at me. She looked down and pointed to the arrows on the floor, and looked up at me. She said, 'they are there for a reason' . She was telling me to keep my distance. I didn't answer back because that is not my style. I did not understand what all the fuss was about. I felt hurt and embarrassed. I waited my turn to be served, but I never went back to that shop again.
I did eventually give the big Tesco a try, thinking it can't be that bad. Big shop, plenty of space, I will try not get too close to people. It was like a military operation. Follow the arrows, do not go the wrong way. They had security staff at the end of each aisle watching that everyone was following the rules. I wanted to miss an aisle and go straight to the next one because I only wanted one more item. I walked past him and went to the dairy fridge and got my yogurt. Is this how it's going to be forever. When will this madness stop.
I decided I am not going through that again and changed my shopping habits. From then on I only shopped at Aldi at 9pm at night. I tried wearing a mask, just the once, but that was too traumatic for me. After that I wore a lanyard exempting myself. I need to breath, I am not covering my face.
I was beginning to think my life was coming to an end. It's not worth living if this is how it is going to be forever. The only relief I had was to walk out into the countryside every day. Walking alone through the fields. I always imagined that lockdown is a term used when prisoners were confined to their cell. I am not in a prison. So I will carry on with my life, and just keep away from people.
I thought, I can manage this, I will get through it. I watched and listened to what comes next. People were queuing up to get some kind of treatment, which they said will get rid of this bug that's going around. Roll your sleeve up and we'll stick a needle in your arm. Then came the news that it won't be just one small prick, there will be lots more to follow.
I didn't let on in the beginning, that I was not going to get the treatment. If I told anyone they would hate me. And they did. Eventually I did speak about it. I lost count of how many people told me I must. They insisted I have to. They still hate me to this day.
My friends, what few I had left, told me that they will get all the jabs available. They were eager to get a swab stuck up their nose, One friend had to go to hospital because they shoved the testing stick that far up it broke through a membrane. She had to get a blood vessel cauterised to stop the bleeding. Thank goodness I had already decided not to go down the testing route.
The bullying and coercion from the Government, the NHS, and everyone else, continued for a long time. It was ramped up. Why were they pushing so hard. It went on and on. I began to see a division in friends and families. People in heated arguments. No socialising, no visiting in each others homes, people physically backing away from me. It happened in my family. I had virtually no contact with my sister, except for the odd phone call. Then four years ago she cut off all communication between us. Those years were lost, and when we did start speaking to each other it was too late. Her and her husband took all the jabs. I wish she had listened to me. I blame the Government for her death. The plandemic did exactly what it was supposed to do, drive a wedge between families and friends.
Here's another one from Jennifer. I like this woman.
The aftermath. What happened has definitely left it's mark on me. Just as I was enjoying my retirement my life was turned upside down. I will never forget those bleak years. Yes, things have moved on, but that is not the end of the story. There will be more upheavals, as those rich and corrupt people will dictate the next wave of fear to spread throughout the world. Be ready.
Now I am going to collect my car from the garage. They lent me a Honda Jazz to come home in. I won't be buying one. 😬
Toodle pip. ilona
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may comment. I may not reply. I may delete your comment. This is my diary.