Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Gallery at Doddington Hall.

 Casting my mind back to Friday the 28th of August, I was at Doddington Hall. There was a lot to see, the Outdoor Sculptures, inside the hall, the walled gardens, the kitchen gardens, a walk around the lake, and the fabulous Farm Shop. These are the last photo's to post. The indoor Gallery. 

I love this one. Created by Ruth Moilliet. It is called Eryngium. It will cost you £18,500. Aluminum and stainless steel. 


Bradley Parrott created Falco. £1,100 if you want to buy it. 
Seamus Moran created this artwork. His mediums are resin, iron, steel, leather, and brambles. The price of this is £10,000. 
The Monarch of the Stag was created by Andy Carr. It is made by repurposing cutlery. 

Rachel Ducker created this wire figure with blow away hair. There was a big version outside near the entrance, plus several smaller versions in the Gallery. This life size sitting lady will set you back £6,200. The smaller versions are £490 each. 

That's caught up with the 2026 visit to Doddington Hall. 
My previous visits can be seen in these posts. 

This morning I went to Coffee Morning at the club, then I went to the Retail Park to stock up on cat food and some other bits and bobs. I was going to do some litter picking but it was raining. 
I wonder what tomorrow will bring. 
Apologies for the comments hiatus, but I am enjoying the freedom of not having to referee the nitpicking nasties. I can see that people are still reading so that's fine by me. Everyone is welcome. 
Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not accepting comments at the moment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.