Thursday, 3 September 2026

Keeping things tidy.

 When I've spent the morning doing jobs around the house I get cabin fever and must go out. I weigh up the options while having lunch, then a decision is made. And today, litter picking won. My Industrial Estate is looking pretty tidy these days since I have been doing regular checks. My previous pile has been collected, so now I start another one. I am getting a bit low on red bags so I am adding a black bag now and again. They are bigger and hold a lot more. My reported fly tip hasn't been cleared away yet


Car into the garage tomorrow morning. It's getting a diagnostics check. There is a warning light on, hopefully they can rectify the problem. 

Only seen one hedgehog tonight, and that was a fat one. 

Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not accepting comments at the moment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.