Sunday morning. A bit dull and overcast, but there is every chance that it will brighten up.
Yesterday I did some hard graft in the garden. Climbing ladders to lop a few feet off the tops of the hedge at the bottom end behind the Summerhouse. Good job I am small and agile. There's not much room to squeeze between the fence and the hedge. Filled the brown wheelie bin.
After a sit down for lunch I was off out to check my patch for litter. There are a couple of badly littered places on the Industrial Estate. One good thing about using a car and a trolley is that I can target my picking to concentrate on the worst first.
Oooooh look, I have found some pasta and tomato sauce for my dinner tonight. 😕😋😍
And a slug of milk circa July, to wash it down. Only two months out of date.I am chuckling as I watch the page views rocket. When I write something a little bit controversial the number keep going up. It's heading for 700 views for the previous post. Thank you all for reading. Probably most of them are nasty trolls who keep coming back to check on any new developments. 👪👫👬👭👯
Now I must get breakfast. Toodle pip. ilona
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may comment. I may not reply. I may delete your comment. This is my diary.