Andrew is such a clear communicator of these problems, it’s a pity he’s not on main stream tv or radio. Ah that’s right he was! Then the left got him cancelled. He was pretty famous before but he’s lost it all for his principals,.. he’s a good bloke. I will do what I can to support him on line with patron, subscriptions and the like. Norma.
I hadn't heard of Andrew before all this blew up. I used to do the stand up comedy circuits locally for a while. A good laff in a pub with a pint of beer was jolly good fun. But then I started having trouble with my hearing, and if I didn't get there early enough there weren't any front seats left. Sitting further back was a waste of time. I am amused that comedy has turned politics into a circus. I saw a video of Andrew being interviewed. His thought processes are fascinating. An ordinary bloke who has the ability to see through all the smoke and mirrors. . A bit like Katie Hopkins.
As you may well know, I mostly delete your comments soon after they arrive. You talk a load of twaddle. However, sometimes you hand me a gift on a plate, a stupid comment that I can't resist replying to. This being such a case. To maintain a perfectly balanced way of life it is imperative to retain a sense of humour. If one lives their life carrying all the doom and gloom on their shoulders, which is dished out to us hourly through the media, eventually the weight would be too great, and we would crumble. Think of comedy as a pressure release valve. Before the vessel explodes it's best to stop it in it's tracks. To take a step back, to recognise that those who have the upper hand will continue with their evil plan, until we all bow down to their false Gods. Don't let them win. Laugh in their faces. Learn to say no, I'm not doing that. If you can do that you are on the way to owning your own life, and not handing it over to the clowns.
Andrew has a new tour, check out in latest video on utube, gives dates etc. apparently his popularity is growing so much because of him saying how it actually is that despite being cancelled from mainstream tw and radio a few years ago,.. his shows are growing and bigger venues are letting him play there because, as he says, money talks, … and they now don’t care what he’s saying if he can full the bigger venues,.. well done Andrew,.. you stuck to you principles,.. Norma in Stafford.
I would hate it more if I lived next door to this horrible man or anyone sharing this extremely offensive video. I love living in a multicultural area and the enrichment it brings. Just look at the indignities Afghan women for example face every day and be compassionate
Yes, Afghan women have it hard because the Muslim religion , ie the male written religion, believe women are inferior. I take it you are a woman, because your words sound like a middle class lefty middle aged woman feigning sympathy for a race you probably don’t have any friends from. Bet you’re not having dinner tonight with your Pakistani neighbours are you. Well said Ilona in all your replies to this waste of a human life. Best regards, Cheryl in Oadby.
Publicity shots in France with Sir Alistair Morton on the Eurostar.
Time for a break in my truck
Guided tour of Barcelona Football Stadium
My 60th Birthday showing my first bus pass
Makeover for Chat Magazine
Trying out some roller blades I bought from a car boot sale
A walk over the Humber Bridge
Late evening charity walk for a Hospice.
Who am I ?
A retired lorry driver who is trying to keep my life normal, while those all around me are losing their minds. This is my diary. What I do and what I think about. You are welcome to read it. Toodle pip.
Andrew is such a clear communicator of these problems, it’s a pity he’s not on main stream tv or radio. Ah that’s right he was! Then the left got him cancelled. He was pretty famous before but he’s lost it all for his principals,.. he’s a good bloke. I will do what I can to support him on line with patron, subscriptions and the like. Norma.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard of Andrew before all this blew up. I used to do the stand up comedy circuits locally for a while. A good laff in a pub with a pint of beer was jolly good fun. But then I started having trouble with my hearing, and if I didn't get there early enough there weren't any front seats left. Sitting further back was a waste of time. I am amused that comedy has turned politics into a circus. I saw a video of Andrew being interviewed. His thought processes are fascinating. An ordinary bloke who has the ability to see through all the smoke and mirrors. . A bit like Katie Hopkins.
DeleteWhy on earth do you spend your time on this drivel!
ReplyDeleteAs you may well know, I mostly delete your comments soon after they arrive. You talk a load of twaddle. However, sometimes you hand me a gift on a plate, a stupid comment that I can't resist replying to. This being such a case. To maintain a perfectly balanced way of life it is imperative to retain a sense of humour. If one lives their life carrying all the doom and gloom on their shoulders, which is dished out to us hourly through the media, eventually the weight would be too great, and we would crumble. Think of comedy as a pressure release valve. Before the vessel explodes it's best to stop it in it's tracks. To take a step back, to recognise that those who have the upper hand will continue with their evil plan, until we all bow down to their false Gods. Don't let them win. Laugh in their faces. Learn to say no, I'm not doing that. If you can do that you are on the way to owning your own life, and not handing it over to the clowns.
DeleteAndrew has a new tour, check out in latest video on utube, gives dates etc. apparently his popularity is growing so much because of him saying how it actually is that despite being cancelled from mainstream tw and radio a few years ago,.. his shows are growing and bigger venues are letting him play there because, as he says, money talks, … and they now don’t care what he’s saying if he can full the bigger venues,.. well done Andrew,.. you stuck to you principles,.. Norma in Stafford.
DeleteI saw his latest announcement, Norma. First gig booked in Scotland. He's going to be a busy man, and raking in a few quid as well.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteI would hate it more if I lived next door to this horrible man or anyone sharing this extremely offensive video. I love living in a multicultural area and the enrichment it brings. Just look at the indignities Afghan women for example face every day and be compassionate
ReplyDeleteI see you have been brainwashed. Off you toddle, go and moan somewhere else.
DeleteAnd by the way, your presence here offends me.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteYes, Afghan women have it hard because the Muslim religion , ie the male written religion, believe women are inferior. I take it you are a woman, because your words sound like a middle class lefty middle aged woman feigning sympathy for a race you probably don’t have any friends from. Bet you’re not having dinner tonight with your Pakistani neighbours are you. Well said Ilona in all your replies to this waste of a human life. Best regards, Cheryl in Oadby.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete