I thought I might have a trip out somewhere today. The morning was a bit cool and overcast but never mind. It might brighten up later on. I needed to go to the Post Office in the next village to tax my car. Our pop up PO doesn't have the facilities to do that. I see the cost has crept up again, now £200 for the year.
Then I called in at my garage. A warning light has come on, on the dash board. The man said, that's not a problem, you can still drive it. It's a busy garage, very popular locally, so the car is booked in for a diagnostics test in a weeks time.
Then I went to the Farm Shop. They have been closed over the summer holidays, but are now open once again. The shelves are well stocked up and everything looks very tempting. I selected a few items I needed, preserves, honey, curds, bananas, eggs, mushrooms, and posh biscuits. £45 spent but worth it.
On my way home the heavens opened and it hammered it down. I was stranded in my car when I got home so sat and listened to the radio as I waited for it to stop. Just as well I decided not to have a day out.
I spent the rest of the afternoon sewing. The picture is nearer completion.
Thinking about Cro's post about a paper bag which had instructions on how to open it, I came across this Kitkat bar with instructions on how to unwrap it. Good grief, how bonkers is that.
love the instructions on the KitKat bar. I haven't had a KitKat in ages.......now I fancy one!!
ReplyDeleteI have a book on animal poop identification, I'll check later for you. Norma.
ReplyDeleteLooks like what ever did the poo had a gut infection. It's not really like fox or hedghog (smallish short narrow tube, ),... but I'm guessing its from a passing huge herring gull with an upset stomach ! Norma.
ReplyDeleteWith the white, I would say a bird, pigeon perhaps?
ReplyDeleteHi ilona enjoy your Sweet treat ? 🍫😉 what's it come to er folk have forgotten to use there own 🧠?.common sense as gone out the Window 🪟 ..
ReplyDeleteLevi xx ♥️