A quick post before I go to Crafty Club. We have a new venue to try out this morning. Should be interesting to see how it works. It's local, I can walk there, I just need to be more organised and get there on time.
Have you come across David / Daviana? He is a body builder, he has been married and has a daughter, and likes embracing his feminine side. He is an intact male who has no intention of getting his bits chopped off. He is a straight male who likes dating women. If you listen to what he says, he talks a lot of common sense.
In this video he puts out a message to his haters. How he deals with them. My haters are still around. I wouldn't like to deprive them of their fun.
Catch ya later, Toodle pip. ilona
Why are people so bigoted , i couldnt care less what other people hide under their clothes , if your not wanting to rub naughty bits does it matter? Its that myth that theyre wanting to force themselves on everyone . Beggers belief really , though i must admit theres been a few people ive met that baffle me gender wise .
ReplyDeleteI wonder how many people actually watched this video, and listened to Davids words. It's easy to dismiss such nonsense and move on. He is spot on about trolls. They are addicted to spew forth their hate, as is proved when my troll appears here, or doesn't because I delete him. It's like they can't exist without their daily dose of self gratification. I can feel the explosion in his tiny brain.
ReplyDeleteHello Ilona 👋 I watched it after I saw your Blog yesterday, I found it on YouTube's 'Soft Underbelly.' I thought him very honest of his experiences since he was six years old. I saw in him the use of art: using colour and balance in choosing women's clothes.. He is now helping others with their sometimes imerging feelings. I saw he is astute and caring. I enjoyed the video. Yvonne
DeletePs. Correction, it's... 'Soft White Underbelly.' Yvonne
ReplyDeleteI watch Soft White Underbelly. They cover such wide diverse lifestyles. It really is an interesting education to see how other people live their lives. David is down to earth and honest about how his life has evolved. His makeup tutorials highlight his artistic talents. They are useful to others who wish to gain an insight on how to alter your looks with a few colours on a palette.
Delete