Tuesday 30 May 2017

Inspiring you to walk.

Good Morning, having a flick round the internet before I get off my bum and do something. Noticed this on Twitter which might be of interest to some people in the UK, especially those who love walking. Yesterday was the start of The Great Big Walk, organised by the Eden Project. It's aim is for five groups of people to walk five different routes starting at Batley Yorkshire, in 21 days. They will be stopping off along the way meeting people at community events. Destinations are Scotland, Ireland, Wales, the South West, and London. Have a look at the web site to see if they are coming your way, you might want to go out and cheer them on.

Here is a little video



They are not coming past my neck of the woods, but no matter, I am happy to walk alone, but if you are looking for company, see if they are coming your way. Anything that promotes walking for exercise has got to be a win win situation.

Catch you later. Toodle pip
Second post done, no more today. xxx






1 comment:

  1. I've been following your blog for a little while. I thought I would check out this Walk and see the route it took through Wales, with the idea of joining it. However, since it is doggedly pursuing the A40 and knowing how busy that is, I think I'll just wave from the sidelines.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.