Thursday 27 February 2020

You might fall asleep while you watch this

Oh my, I have just discovered kinetic art, and I am blown away by it's beautiful lines and shapes, and it's ability to calm the mind. I have to put it on here to share. Anthony Howe has it down to a fine art, his instillations are masterpieces. Amazingly they are powered by the wind. Check out this video.



This is a shorter compilation of his work.



This is his web site.   He has a Facebook page with several videos on it.

And as usual, one video leads to another. This is Mark Wright's Sculpture Garden in Santa Fe.



I need to watch more of this, it's mesmerising. Toodle pip.  ilona

5 comments:

  1. wow, they look great, Jo (Barnsley Blog Bags)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean by falling asleep, they are very hypnotic. Fascinating. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been lucky enough to visit this gallery/garden in Santa Fe and the sculptures are even more mesmerizing and beautiful in real life!





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that. They must be pretty amazing to see them in real life. Watching them on video is hypnotising.

      Delete
  4. They are so relaxing to watch.I would love to see them in real life!,xx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.