Tuesday 10 November 2020

It's not a trivet.

 Hello. I knuckled down and got this finished today. What do you find floating around in the sea? Plastic rubbish of course. I will put more pics and a video up tomorrow.


What did I do the rest of the day. Outside in the garden trimming up some bushes, cutting back some of the ivy which is swallowing up the garage, and filling the brown bin ready for collection tomorrow. 
Chatting to nephew via email and messenger. He was supposed to be studying for a qualification for his job, but he took time out to chat to me, which was nice. 
Now it's dinner time, I'll finish off the red stew. Thank you for your suggestions for the rest of the cabbage. It will take me a while to get through it, but I will. 
Catch ya tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona

7 comments:

  1. That's looking good Ilona. I sent you an email earlier I hope it arrived! Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing come through yet, Linda. Did you use the address on the sidebar? ilonadotmeanqueenatgmaildotcom

      Delete
  2. I love the trivet what a great idea be a nice wall hanging in a kitchen or bathroom. Lockdown is getting to me some days tho i do try keep busy. My anxiety was bad today and just eased off this evening. I think its all the uncertainty and mixed messages and media coverage. And freedom taken away my social outlets. Let tomorrow be better. 3 weeks of this phase 5 now in Ireland and going on nearly 8 months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The uncertainty is getting to everyone, you are not alone. I think about what I could be doing, then remember I have to find other things to do. It is very easy to sit down and do nothing. Try this, sort out your cupboards and drawers one at a time. Empty them and put things back in an orderly fashion, giving away or throwing things out that you don't need. You might find that this small window of activity will give you a sense of accomplishment. Never give up hope, there is always hope.

      Delete
  3. It is terrible that our seas get ruined by humans who think...or are they just brain dead..that all this plastic rubbish is ok to leave on our beaches to be washed away by the tide.I think that you have summed it up just right with your picture.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trivet ... it is a trivet, although a very arty one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks perfectly beautiful without the plastic bits.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.