Sunday 3 January 2021

Where are they?

 I took some photo's today, and now I can't find them. My filing system is rubbish, hundreds of photo's all over the place. I give up, going for a walk. 

Toodle pip.  ilona

Part 2. 

That was quick, I see 82 people looked at this post in the time it took me to walk two miles. Nearly all of the Christmas lights have been taken down now. It's all quiet in the village. 

Today I made a nice stew, and I started a new art project, I can't find the photo's so I will have a look tomorrow. 

A phone call to Aunty Lynn today, they are all fine in Nottingham. A chat on Messenger with nephew, they are ok. 

That's about it really. Now to watch a video. Toodle pip again. ilona

2 comments:

  1. I am so 100% with you on your research posts. I started obsessively looking what could be done to save us from this deadly virus in March and then, started, to, think, but this isn't right, why are certain things being ignored, why is this being exaggerated etc. I am staggered no one is questioning anything, like you, nearly everyone I know is just taking what the BBC etc say as OK despite the evidence before their eyes. I've found a few people online also questioning which is great. Are you on twitter? It's amazing for this at the moment. Keep up the good fight. : ) Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lynn. Yes, on Twitter. I follow Ice Age Farmer, Statistics Guy, Patrick Henningsen, Francis Hoar, among others. They bring up all kinds of information, useful links, when they retweet others.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.