Monday 29 November 2021

Now I do get it.

 My mornings are spent learning, it's like being back at school. At 72 my brain is still hungry for more information so I seek it out. When I say I am spending time on the computer I don't mean blindly clicking on this and that, with no direction in mind. There is stuff I want to know about, stuff I want to understand, stuff to enhance my life experiences. 

I used to go to night school at the college when I was in my thirties, to study psychology. I still have a lot of interest in that subject. I was thinking about the post I wrote about 'not getting it', and how I don't understand why people keep coming back to a place that annoys them. All the information I need to address that statement is already out there. Seek and you will find. 

This mornings search threw up a video which sheds some light on it. Inspired has put out a video in which Dr Robert Malone explains the phenomenon of  'mass formation'. It's 13 minutes long with clear speech and sub titles. Now I get it. 

Yoohootoob is not full of fruit cakes as some people like to believe. If you follow the right people it provides lots of useful information. I have just watched a lecture on Reaching People. The tutor gave a very comprehensive presentation on the techniques which would be useful to diffuse an awkward situation. The hour long video has lots of visuals, and a discussion at the end of it. Anyone with an interest in the current situation and how to make sense of it would do well to watch this. Of course those with no interest can ignore me. 

That wraps up my school work for today. There is still a bit of snow around so I think a walk across the fields would be a good choice for this afternoon. 

Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm the same ilona I search my own information also about thing's i.e. covid news etc.. you we're lorry driving when you started night college meanquueen, was you thinking in switching job's x. It's icy on those footpaths and roads .be careful not to slip UPp 💔..
    Best Wishes Levi x ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. It's just a subject I am interested in.I am fascinated by what goes on in people's heads.

      Delete
  2. G♡♡d meanqueen 💯..
    X I'm the same ilona 😉LOL
    Levi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read both sides, and more: yours, theirs, liberal, conservative, because there is two sides to every coin, and at times the truth is somewhere in the middle. It's good to start with; who is giving the info, what's the source, what does the provider of the information stand to gain? Do I fully understand the science? Example do the vaccine not work? Observe polio vaccine, given in two doses and a booster, plus delivered at schools as follow up in sugar cubes, why? did they not work? no, they worked because the majority received them and mutations were stopped. Now, that brings me to this: https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/ I do enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is a little experiment for you to try Meanqueen (hello again, used to follow you years ago, I'm in NZ and dad is a Yorkshireman, I was lucky enough with my husband to visit beautiful Yorkshire in late 2019 and meet my long lost 'cuzzies' as we call them here in NZ. Anyway, I digress). Note when people last had their you know what, and notice if people become more receptive as time goes on. As the you-know-what has a special substance, and uses technology that is at least 20 years ahead of us that is like futuristic science fiction to the West, in fact it even might seem like magic. It creates a kind of force field, or one could say like a concrete firewall, that suppresses the human's natural forcefield, or god force, and reverses all that is godlike and natural about a human - truth, survival instincts, parental instincts and such. This is confirmed to me by a psychic/spiritualist friend of mine who said when she tried to contact the persons souls she hit's concrete and can't connnect. This does not happen to everyone, depends on the person and how strong their internal spirit is.
    The good news is, it is like any other substance that is not compatible with the human body, it is broken down dissolved and released by the body. Then this 'concrete firewall' begins to crumble. At this point the person becomes more open to new information. They may choose to reawaken or find that too overwhelming and go in for a boost. Hence the need for a 'boost'. As a Dr Vernon follower you will understand the body is very powerful at healing itself, miraculous even. Assuming the body is not topped up with a boost or burdened with other medicines not compatible with the body, and fed fresh fruit and veg, and prescribed only herbal medicines for any ailments (find a proper herbalist, don't rely on pharmacy - who knows what's in it), the body will return to homeostatis

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.