Monday 18 March 2024

Fun at Crafty Club.

We didn't get much crafting done this morning in the Village Hall. Time was spent eating, drinking and laughing. Then we played Bingo. We had two birthdays to celebrate. 
The Bingo prizes. I won a bottle of wine. 

After lunch I took Billy dog out, then I set about making a small table for the hedgehog food shelter. This table top had metal fold up legs, but the mechanism wasn't working properly. I removed them and screwed four pieces of wood to it. 
I cut four pieces of wood for the legs, and only managed to attach one when I ran out of time. It was starting to get dark, so I'll finish it off tomorrow. All wood is reclaimed timber found in skips. 

Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.