Saturday 23 March 2024

Nine miles

Happy Saturday. I'm back. yesterday I walked nine miles in Derbyshire. I parked in a village called Shirley, not far from the A52, walked past Shirley Park, through Osmaston Park and village, followed the Centenary Way which is also called Bonnie Prince Charlie Walk, down Spitalhill into Ashbourne. I had a bimble around the town, boy has it grown since I was last there many years ago. Then back to the car. A bit whacked last night, hence no blog post. 
For those doing the walking challenge, this is how I check my mileage. I mark the route with a highlighter pen on a paper OS map, and copy that onto this web site.  I use Bikehike. 
Now I have lots of photo's to sort out, and a couple of videos to upload, that will keep me busy for most of the day. I hope the rain holds off, I have a dog walk to do later. Have a good weekend. It's windy but dry here, so far. Toodle pip.   ilona. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.