Monday 18 March 2024

Speculation

 The speculation continues. The Kate saga is becoming more like a storyline in Coronation Street or Eastenders. Where is she, why has she disappeared into thin air? The Main Stream Media are doing their bit to stoke up new conspiracy theories, because that's what they are good at. They probably do know the truth but are not allowed to report on it. They can't upset their paymasters. While valuable media space is being filled up with trivial gossip, the real important news is swept under the carpet. It's a smokescreen to divert attention away from what matters. 


 The Sun. 17th March 2024


Read the articles and see that there is no hard evidence that she is out and about. They pack the articles out with old photographs. 

Kate Middleton is spotted with William on a visit to her favourite Windsor farm shop looking 'happy, relaxed and healthy' as Princess of Wales takes first steps towards a return to official engagements after abdominal surgery.

I will add my speculation. This is based on what I read in lots of different places, not on what I have heard and seen on the tellybox. She may well have had an operation. When I had a hysterectomy I had to have six weeks off to recover, then I was ready to go back to work. Perhaps her operation had complications and she needs longer. 
I think there is more to it than that.  
Now I'm off to Crafty Club. We are having a bit of a celebration, it is Pat's birthday. 
Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.