Monday, 17 August 2026

My latest collection

 Monday always seems to be a busy day for me. Crafty Club, which actually starts at 10am and finishes at 1pm. I am always an hour late though. Then home for lunch. Today was a Billy Dog walk. The temperature has dropped, so I can now go back to walking him in the afternoon. This takes about 45 minutes. Then a change of footwear. Put the boots on and the yellow vest, and off I go to do an hour or so litter picking. 

I started at the permanently grottiest grot spot, to try and keep on top of the job. Across the main road from the Industrial Estate is this back ally. When I get to this point I carry on along this public footpath because I want to fill the red bag. Almost there, once I have squashed these tins flat that will be it. Only one bag today. 

What's this I've found, hanging in a tree. A pair of jog bottoms 
I'll keep these until the bag is full, then put them in just before I tie the top up. Should make it easier to squash the whole lot down. 

This is gross. A quiet corner being used as a toilet. I see a lot of these hidden places on Industrial Estates. I don't know why people don't use the facilities at the premises where they are visiting.
Another bag added to my collection. I started this pile on Thursday. Let's see how long it takes the Council to come and pick it all up. 
That's all for now. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might publish your comment, or I might not.