When our land has been taken over and covered in solar panels, concreted over fields full of new builds, and we are surrounded by windfarms, where else is there left to go. How do we escape our little boxes then. There will be no escaping our digital prisons.
I rather like the Isle of Wight. That might be a safe place. I could happily go and live there. Wait a minute, maybe not. Joe Robertson offers a warning.
Joe Robertson MP questions the Government following a migrant crossing off the Isle of Wight which saw Bembridge Lifeboat volunteers called to respond.
Joe asked whether people smugglers operating across more than 80 miles of open water represents a concerning new development in small boat crossings, and pressed the Government on resources in France and along the south coast.
Have a good weekend. Toodle pip. ilona

I think a bigger worry would be "Can I get a plumber when I need one?! A friend used to live on the IoW and this was her main complaint!!
ReplyDelete