Friday 14 December 2012

And the winners are.....

This little chap has been helping me pick the winners for the two blue shopping bags. I wrote the names of those who commented on the post, on the back of a cereal box, then cut them up, turned them over, and shuffled them up. Rocky witnessed the draw and made sure everything was fair and square.
So, the winners are.........

Momsav and Cumbrian

Congratulations. Could you please email me your postal addresses, and I'll get them sent off pronto. My email address is on the side bar. Sorry to all the losers, maybe next time. Thank you for reading my blog.

Not much else to say about today to be honest. The weather has been horrible, mostly raining, even Rocky didn't want to go out. It's been so dark indoors, I had to have a light on to see what I was doing. Ah well, off to make my dinner, then I will have a dash to Tesco later for my food shopping. Hopefully the weather has put a lot of people off going out, and they have a lot of stuff left over about to go out of date. Hope I'm lucky. Toodle pip.

11 comments:

  1. I love Rocky, we call these kind of dogs 'Wuffy dogs' don't know why but it just suits them.
    Good luck at Tesco tonight.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking of cats and needles. I have to hide all of my pins because Rupert loves to pull them out of the pincushion and drop the on the floor. lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners..the rest of us aren't losers because we get to read your blog every day!
    Jane x
    PS I think Rocky looks more handsome every time I see him (please tell him, and add a kiss from me!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rocky, not often I win anything, can't remember thelast time.

    How did Tesco go? I missed tonight, Mrs is not very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cumbrian. A few reductions in the fruit, veg, and salad department, but not as many as I would have liked. Spent a lot because I stocked up on Felix As Good As It Looks cat food, two for £5. Also a couple of treats for me, a bottle of sherry, and a bottle of wine. Will get your bag sent today.

      Delete
  5. Have you thought of setting up a fan club for Rockie, he could sell pawtographed photos in aid of the cat rescue. Put me in for three.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa. I thought I might set up his own blog, ha ha.

      Delete
  6. It's been chucking it down here most of today. At least I didn't have to de-ice the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a real 'Dog' person and I love your dog. Well done to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,Jan here.Had to drop in to say 'hello' and send a big hug to Rocky,he's becoming quite a superstar.Glad he made sure the winners were picked fair and square!My old girl didn't want to go out in the pouring rain either,not until I picked her lead up.Funny how dog's do that,isn't it?So we went out together,got soaked together(her coat is waterproof,so only head ,legs and tail get wet).Only other people I saw walking also had dogs with them,hardy lot aren't we.Our mini excursions out in the pouring rain continued throughout the day,whenever 'comfort stops' were needed.It finally stopped raining here last night.Woke up to a fair morning.Thanks for your entertaining blogs,warms up the coldest of days.
    Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at Rocky's little face, you can't help but want to give him a cuddle. Enjoy your tot of Sherry over the Christmas season, Ilona. You might get quite a few bargains come Christmas Eve, got my fingers crossed. Cheers for now. Christy.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.