Saturday 1 December 2012

Partying tonight :o)

I dont know where today has gone, I was going to write a book review but now I haven't time. I've got to get my glad rags on and go out. Yes, flippin go out! I haven't had a night out for flippin yonks, can't remember the last time I went out at night. And I shall be spending some money. No don't faint, I find it difficult to believe as well, that I will be taking take my purse with me, and I will actually open it. Just watch the moths fly out, ha ha.

So, Saturday night here I come. Watch out everyone at Arties Mill near Brigg, cause I am a partying tonight, on soft drinks, because I am driving. Never mind, I can get high on good company, good laughs, and good food. Who needs alcohol to have a good time, not me, ha ha. Hope it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Gawd, now I've got to search through my wardrobe full of second hand and vintage clothes, for something to wear. I hate the getting ready bit, usually give up and say stuff it, that will do, ha ha.

Don't wait up, I'll be back late. Toodle pip.

18 comments:

  1. Ah - I know Arties' Mill well - have a good evening! Just got back from Brigg on Wednesday after a few days up there visiting family. Dear old Lincolnshire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take plenty of photos to show us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great at Arties Mill so I'm sure you'll have a fun night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're having a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clubbing eh, Ilona ? Have a great time and you always look great in anything you wear because you have a great figure !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ilona, Have a great time at Arties Mill. Remember your thermals, it's baltic out. I was out last night and was recommended to try a shot of Bad Angel, it's in a bubblegum pink fancy bottle. I don't really drink, was on ginger beer, but tried a little taste of it just to see what the fuss was about and it was rather nice. It's a strawberry frappe liqueur, best served with ice. Enjoy your party night. Have a safe journey. Cheers for now, Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't drink either Ilona and have lots of fun! Have a great night but take a woolly as it's very cold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ilona, I hope you will make it home before midnight! Like Cindrella, your clothes may turn to rags! and your car into a pumpkin!

    Have a great night House Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Knees up mother Brown! Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't wake me up when you roll in in the early hours!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You go, Girl - up and att'em! Hope you are having a great night; you so deserve a good night out. I look forward to hearing all about it - and seeing photos if you took your camera. Mind that old Jack Frost when you're driving home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought that bath was in aid of something! Just joking, hope you have a lovely time and you won't disturb me in Lancashire no matter what time you creep over the doormat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did not see this post until now...hmmm. I drink so little and so infrequently that being designated driver is my choice. I want to be safe and can trust me not to drink a drop. I have fun without drinking.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.