Wednesday 18 December 2013

In the mood

Oh dear, no post tonight, nothing prepared, nothing in my head, tis empty. Been sewing, and watching yoootooob vids. I've had this song buzzing around in my head for days now, don't know where it came from, it was just there. Try listening to it and NOT tapping your feet, and NOT jiggling around in your chair, and NOT going dooby dooby dooby dooby dooby do do. Betcha can't, ha ha.



By the way, Linda guessed correctly. You'll have to go back and see what she said. Snot finished yet, will unveil soon. Toodle pip.

6 comments:

  1. If I remember correctly,Peter Sellers had this played as his coffin entered the church at his funeral. He wanted to make people laugh one last time.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Glenn Miller so its going round in my head now. I will be bop bop bopping around doing a few little chores before I go to bed. So dooby dooby do dooby dooby do do...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song and the old movie clip. It looks so posh to have a big band playing all decked in their finery and people who know how to dance who are equally decked out. Enjoy your Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Glenn Miller's music. During WW11 Glenn Miller was stationed in eastern England and my Mother used to go to the dances where he was playing. Also, for a time, the actor Clark Gable was stationed in the area too and she danced with him.
    Best wishes Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Music always cheers people up! Here's a lovely Christmas song, written by a Bradford schoolgirl and her grandad:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqDgeEm9HI8

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.