Sunday 17 March 2019

Update on new plastic artwork.

The weather was a bit better today so I did my walk in the morning. Mind you it took me twice as long due to all the people and dogs I stopped to chat to.

I've been getting on with the new art project, it's coming together nicely. All of the plastic embellishments are finished, it's just a matter of stitching them onto the backing, then framing it. I've made a video of the job so far, I'll make another one when it's finished.



Must get on, Toodle pip.  ilona

3 comments:

  1. Children would have loved you to be there art teacher, you are so full of ideas.
    Look forward to seeing the finished work.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilona, how do you make the holes in the plastic. You are so clever. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jean. As I said in the video, I use a map pin, the sort you stick in notice boards. They I can be precise where I want the holes.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.