Saturday 14 September 2024

Last Saturday morning.

Good morning, it's Saturday again. The weeks are flying by, it will soon be Christmas. 😈 I recorded this video a week ago so it is a bit late appearing here. I went to Doddington Hall on the Friday, and wondered whether I should have another day out the following day. Well the temptation was too great, make the most of opportunities when they arrive. I went back to Lincoln for a Craft event at the Showground. 
I didn't take many photo's because similar ones have appeared on this blog previously. I like these types of events where you can meet arty crafty people who make the things they sell. I did a lot of talking that day. I sat outside on a picnic bench to eat my sandwich and people watch. A lady shared the same bench and we got chatting, like you do. 😁 It was a very enlightening conversation, for both of us I think. Her contribution was more of a personal nature. I can be a good listener if I keep my gob shut. 😉 I waffled on about my crazy life, as I do. I don't know if she has found this blog but I wish her well in whatever path she decides to take. 
Here are a couple of shots of the Exhibition Hall, Taken about an hour before they closed. The crowds were thinning out a bit by then. There was a cheese seller there so I bought four delicious truckle cheeses for £20. 

I will mention this lady. Harriet is the granddaughter of Carol, whose dog Billy I walk. Harriet looks just like her mother and her grandmother, she didn't want to pose for a photo. A bit shy possibly but she is a beautiful young lady inside and out. She is a shepherdess and makes gorgeous items from her own sheep wool. Take a look at her web site, The Wild Shepherdess. 

I'll wrap this post up here, because I need to catch up. I went out last night to an event on the North Bank of The Humber Bridge. Parked my car on the South Bank, walked over, and back again. And met some smashing people. Catch ya later when I have uploaded another video. Right now my stomach is shouting out, gimeee food. 
Have a good weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.