Tuesday 11 April 2023

Another crafty picture.

Here is a quick look at what I am working on, on the craft table. You may remember that I have a lot of plastic offcuts given to me by a friend who makes signage. I picked out these and played around with the layout. Random colours and random shapes. Then I drilled small holes in them. 
Once I had decided on the layout I started to sew them onto a piece of thick black fabric. I have added a few buttons as well. 

So now I need to think about the next stage. I had planned to put this onto a board, pulling it tight and lacing it at the back. Then mounting it on a larger board covered with a coloured fabric, giving it a frame. There is still something missing. It needs something else. I am tempted to turn it landscape, or should it be portrait. 
I did a big shop this afternoon, spending £200 in three shops. I have been asked to do a food shop video so I will film it in the kitchen tomorrow and get it onto the blog later. 
The wind is howling outside tonight. All pussies are inside safe and warm.
Regretfully I have had to turn off comments again. Apologies to my genuine readers who appreciate the time and effort that I put into my posts. There is so much abuse coming through from people who are stalking me. 
We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.