Tuesday 25 April 2023

I am well.

 Today I have been de cluttering, sorting through stuff I have collected, stuff that might come in useful for something. I am being brutal, giving stuff away, chucking it in the bin, and yesterday I took some stuff to the tip. There is stuff that I haven't touched for years, I am never going to use it. This process will take a while, I will go through everything I own and decide what goes and what stays. 

It's been a nice day and I have mowed the lawn. The bins are out on the front awaiting collection tomorrow. I had a soak in the bath. So life is back to normal. 

Someone has sent me a comment on the yoootooob channel. I have had lots, I have read them all but haven't replied to any of them. Most of them don't need a reply, they are just nice people who wish me well. 

One comment is quite worrisome. I copy it here.  

Ilona, please check in. Even if just to tell me to mind my own business. I hope you did not have a relapse and that you continue to be on the road to recovery.

This person is letting their imagination run wild. I have given no indication about my health deteriorating, there is no need for anyone to worry about me. Everything is under control.   

There are aspects of my life that I do not wish to share. I don't want the responsibility of people worrying about me if they don't hear from me. I am well. If I don't post on the blog, or don't make a video, it's because I have nothing to say. This is about simplifying my life. Blocking comments means I take back control of my life. 

Bye for now.    ilona



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.