Sunday 30 April 2023

Love the yellow fields.

Yesterday was a lovely day for a walk. I chose a different route from what I normally do. No targets on miles, walk along the riverbank and take one of the several tracks towards the woods. They are not all designated walking tracks, so best not to wander alongside fields which have a no access sign. No problem with walking along the riverbank, plenty of people do it. In fact I met a group of five people and three dogs. They had driven from Scunthorpe for an afternoon ramble with a pub stop. 
I put a fleece in my rucksack, I needed it. A bit breezy.

Carry on along here, turn left when you get to the end. 

There are still some bluebells to be seen. They won't last much longer. The wild garlic flowers are dying off a bit now. 

Someone to chat with? Luckily my mother came along as well. 😎
Now it's time for lunch and I will take Billy dog out at 3pm. 
Have a lovely Sunday. It's warm and sunny here again. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.