Monday 10 April 2023

Happiness is taking a walk

No walking today, heavy rain on and off. It's very quiet here in the village, I suppose a lot of people have gone away for the Bank Holiday weekend. The Park was busy yesterday, I did six miles, it was sunny and warmish. 
The squirrels that live in the park seem quite tame. I suppose they get used to people walking through the woods. 

The ducks were scattered about around the pond. I think it must be mating season. I felt sorry for one female who was trying to fight off four males. The poor thing. I had to step in and shoooo them away. 

Alone with my thoughts, let's make a video. I always get that urge when walking past the memorial bench. Something on my mind. Pondering as I am walking along. 

 
The sun has miraculously come out, I might get chance to do a village walk. Thanks for popping in. 
Toodle pip.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. It has been rain on and off all day here in Leicester,so it was refreshing to see you out in the fields.Yes,again I can only agree with what you are saying.I will not let this way of life they are trying to push us into alter my life.Thanks for the video.It was nice of the tractor driver to stop spraying as he went by you!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that taking a walk releases endorphins and it always makes me feel happier. There's always something new to notice. Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose I've reached the point where I no longer discuss my personal thoughts about the virus or anything else that creates division between people, at least with those whom I don't know. I believe it is pointless, because whatever our opinions, people are pretty much immune to having their beliefs altered at this stage. Life is full of risks, and people must make decisions based on the level of risk that they're willing to assume and to be accepting of the outcome. I've always enjoyed your blog posts about how you made it through, without much income, before your pension kicked in, as well as your delightful day-trip ramblings and car camping experiences. So, thank you for those.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.