Thursday 20 April 2023

Slowly but surely.

 It's a strange journey I am on. I am not used to being ill, but ho hum, it is what it is. I'm playing the waiting game. Resting has given me a lot of time to get my thoughts together. Things start to click into place. It is no longer important for me to sit at the computer for hours. When people expect to see blog posts and video's churned out on a regular basis, then question why I haven't posted in a few days, that's my cue to walk away. I don't want the pressure.

I won't be abandoning the ship however. From now on the computer will spend more hours switched off, than it will be switched on. I need to get off the treadmill. My blog posts will be short and simple from now on as I reclaim my life back. 

Thank you to those who have sent me emails. I will get round to replying eventually. 

Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.