Wednesday 3 May 2023

In town yesterday

I was in town yesterday, had some business to see to at the bank. I had one hour free parking which gave me time to pop into the 20 21 Arts Centre. 
This exhibition is quite lovely. Thousands of school children from across the region have made a wild flower meadow. This is on until May 27th. Each individual flower is mounted into a cardboard box. I bet they had a lot of fun making these. It reminds me a bit of the fabric flowers that I made.  
 

I picked up a leaflet for the group walks which are organised by the Council. I was planning on joining some of these before, but never did anything about it. Now I will give it a try. There is one tomorrow in an area that I haven't walked before. 
I thought I had better show my face at the Coffee Morning this morning. I have missed two weeks. I took four of the pet beds, which sold, money going into the kitty for the Club. 
It's a lovely sunny afternoon so I am going outside now. Jobs to do in the garden. 
Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.